Saturday, September 17, 2011

Off To A Great Start In The Second Half

Nebraska brought the defense and no score by the Huskies.

Of course, a penalty is called on the kick to Nebraska and a call is given to the sideline of Washington. I felt the my blood pressure rise. What the heck? Ok, I get it after watching the replay. No halo rule anymore. Burkhead caught the ball and was stopped immediately. I understand their frustration as this is the second penalty call on a kick to Nebraska.
My thoughts: There are always bad calls. Injuries, mistakes and other snaffoos. As long as I've watched football--there have been a gazillion bad calls that have been impacted games. So commentators--drop it. . . .

Nebraska kicked the ball to Washington and did you get the number of the Husker that plowed into the return man? What a hit! It was #46. . . Huskies kicking back to Nebraska . . . more later

No comments:

Post a Comment