Sunday, September 04, 2011

It's Official. College Football Season Has Begun.

My favorite team is the Nebraska Cornhuskers and this year they have joined the Big Ten Conference although there are now twelve teams. Change is good, and there are new opponents. Powerhouse teams such as Ohio State, Michigan and others but tradition is still the same as Nebraska always plays their rival the day after Thanksgiving.

While in the Big 12 the Huskers played Oklahoma and Colorado. The nemesis this year is Iowa. A mere river separates the two states. The two teams have played in the past and the games were luke warm to almost hostile although I would concede that Nebraskans are a friendly bunch.

The Big Ten is off to a good start with ten teams winning their games and of course, there were two losses. My team, Nebraska won their game today against Chattanooga.  Go Big Red.

Every year I create a football schedule and since I don't know a lot about the Big Ten I have included all the schedules of the other eleven teams.  I need to keep up to date on future opponents. I have created a Big Ten version of the College Football Helmets. I have attached the link and it is a PDF.  If you have any questions or see any glaring mistakes, please let me know.

Dee Ann

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9bP2FsPOg5aNGRjNGI1ZjItMWMyOS00YjNkLWIyOTgtYmFmMjhlM2UwMzgz&hl=en




1 comment:

  1. I love the helmet schedule. What fun! Now, to see all those winning Nebraska scores!

    ReplyDelete