Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halftime NE vs WY

As they go into the locker room, Wyoming can pat themselves on the back. The score is NE 14 and Wyoming 7. A long way from my prediction of 47-10. Nebraska will need to run up and down the field in the 2nd half of the game and I hope they do. Maher, the kicker for Nebraska who has a perfect record for field goals, missed the goal by inches before the half.


Not that I'm blaming the altitude on the team but Nebraska can do better. This is puzzling for me as I watch them play. Or my other theory as I watch the scores of other teams on college gameday, may be Nebraska is taking it easy this week in anticipation of their matchup with Wisconsin next week?

This Husker fan is thinking that if Nebraska does not rally back-they will do poorly against Wisconsin next week. Normally, I don't like looking ahead at games and stick to the theory of 'one game at a time.' However, I am looking at the Iowa game (day after Thanksgiving in Lincoln) and will follow Iowa stats.

Nebraska buckle down and come out in the 2nd half making the much needed plays up and down the field!!

No comments:

Post a Comment