Saturday, September 17, 2011

Game Final - Between Nebraska and Washington


I received my news alert from WOWT the final score NE 51 - WA 38 even though I watched the game on TV. Another W for Nebraska taking them to 3 and 0. Go Big Red!
Toward the end of the game in NE it began to rain. No surprise. It is definitely fall as the temperature was in the high 50's. Miserable weather.
Back to the prediction tracker. There was a 17 point favoring NE over Washington with a 4 pt differential. Not bad. It was a 13 pt difference so I'll be checking out the link for next week.
I'll be posting weekly scores tomorrow for the Big Ten and I already know who my feature player from Nebraska will be. Of course, they all played as a team or cohesive. Martinez was awesome, and Burkhead needs his kudos as he is a beast. And of course there is Crick who had an amazing body slam tackle. Whoo. So many players; who to choose? Maybe I'll feature two guys.

And an FYI for anyone who has a phone that can get apps. There is a free app for Nebraska fans called Husker Bud. Love it! Check it out. I'm off to watch either the Ohio State or the Oklahoma game.

No comments:

Post a Comment