Saturday, September 01, 2012

Deadline for FREE Afghan in your team colors

People don't want a  free custom made afghan?  This is my last push for submissions to a contest for an afghan made for your favorite team colors.  Below is my spiel that I have plastered all over my Facebook page.  Last call for participants as the winner will be picked at midnight on Sept 4th.

***I am giving away a FREE afghan*** made especially for you representing your favorite football team.
Several weeks ago I entered a contest on Facebook and I won a Boyd's Bear figurine. I decided to reciprocate by giving away something. *...
**Please comment below***

Since football season is approaching and I love my teams -- I am going to make the winner an afghan in their favorite football team colors at no cost. I will even ship it. Sorry, I will not ship internationally. So I have attached a photo of the afghan (this is one of my fav teams) but I will use the same pattern and in your team colors. I will chose the winner on Sept 4th. And it will take me less than 2 weeks to make the afghan.

**If you have already entered: I have your response. And just a note--I don't smoke so the finished product will not smell like an ashtray but I do have a couple pets but they are not allowed to lay on my work. And I will launder it before giving it away.
 
Comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment